    capture worth the upgrade or should I bite the bullet and go with a 9700 or
    9800 card? Thanks.

    Eddie

    Eddie E, Sep 11, 2003

  2. Eddie E

    Osiris Guest

    My question is how much better is the AIW
    The newer software WinDVR3 and Personal Video Station 3 dont seem to
    work well with the AIW 128. Some people have gotten it to work with
    luck. I want to be able to have a buffer capture, so if i want to
    record something that started 1 minute ago, it's still in a buffer.
    That is hard to find in older software which works with older aiw 128
    cards.

    you need to 1) decide what you want the card to do. 2) see what
    software will do it 3) pick the card based on 1,2.

    Good luck!

    Osiris, Sep 11, 2003

  3. Eddie E

    M.A. Guest

    AIW 9600 is on it way .. end of Sept for Europe I would wait for that
    card instead of 9000 google it for reviews/previews

    M.A., Sep 12, 2003
  4. Eddie E

    Eddie E Guest

    M.A. Thanks a million for your reply. I did check into the AIW 9600 on
    Google and found a few very favorable reviews. I already picked up a AIW
    9000 but I never opened the box. I'm going to return it and wait until the
    9600 is available. From what I read the price will be under 250.00 street.
    That's not bad considering that it is closer to the AIW 9700 than the 9000.

    Eddie

    Eddie E, Sep 12, 2003
  5. Eddie E

    Eddie E Guest

    Thanks Osiris, I'm going to wait for the new AIW 9600 to be released. It
    seems to be closer to what I'm looking for.

    Eddie

    Eddie E, Sep 12, 2003