    Any information is very much appreciated!

    Thanks,

    Jeff

    JMI, Sep 22, 2005

  2. JMI

    Bill Thomas Guest

    Im not sure, but I think 256 would be a little faster. I have the 256 mb
    edition and it does a great job. I needed a faster card than my old AIW 64
    mb card for photoshop cs2 and the one game that I play, Madden 2006! So far
    it is performing great. I just wish it had a DVI output, but I don't really
    notice a difference with it plugged into the vga connection.

    Bill

    Bill Thomas, Sep 30, 2005