all in wonder 9800 with an all in wonder 128 for dual display...anyone have any comments or problems

Discussion in 'ATI' started by RandyNews, Jun 17, 2004.

  1. RandyNews

    RandyNews Guest

    I bought an ATI all in wonder 9800 PRO video card, but I'm wondering about
    any problems with compatibility with another ati all in wonder 128 PCI,
    which will be installed in the same system for dual monitor support. I
    bought it cause I though it supported dual monitor, but it turns out only
    the 9800 without the all in wonder supports two monitors from the one card.

    At the moment I'm using an ATI aiw128 PCI and an ATI 8500LE AGP. I have
    constant conflicts in the tuner software. Any sugestions?

    I KNOW the aiw9800 Pro is a kickass card. BUT I want the multi monitor
    support. Is anyone using the Aiw 9600XT or the aiw 9800 with another pci
    card for dual monitor support? What do you think of it?

    I would really apreciate your input. I'm considering returning the AIW 9800
    in favour of the AIW 9600XT. On the other hand, if there aren't going to be
    any problems, I think I'll keep the 9800....arg.

    RandyL

    RandyNews, Jun 17, 2004