    or will it perform all right for me?

    Thanks in advance.

    JPE

    JPE, Oct 16, 2003

  2. JPE

    PhxGrunge Guest

    The RCA cabling is the way to go. If you go RF cable, the signal has to be
    converted at the card, then again at the TV - double conversion. With RCA
    cables, there is no conversions, therefore much better picture and sound
    quality.

    However, the video cards are not ramped up to send a signal over any cable
    for more than about 25 feet. You can pick up a cheap audio/video amp at
    Radio Shack to boost the signal you need to go 50 feet.

    PhxGrunge, Oct 16, 2003

  3. JPE

    JPE Guest

    Sounds good--thanks for the insight!