    "invisible". I even tried booting up in safe mode, but the result is still
    the same. What could have caused this? What can I do to get my complete list
    to display?

    Candace, Sep 30, 2005

  2. Have you tried logging on as the administrator? I believe some applications
    will only show up for the person that installed them. Also, many OEM
    software installations are not removable.

    Finally, you might try downloading TweakUI which has the ability to remove
    items from Add/Remove Programs. I know that's not what you want to do but
    that way you can see if they even still exist in the registry.

    Josh Einstein, Sep 30, 2005

  3. Candace

    Gary Tsang Guest

    It's also potentially likely that there is a incorrect entry in the registry
    that is causing the ARP Window to show a blank section.

    See here for some background information on this phenomenon.

    Why does Add or Remove Programs show a large blank space?
    http://blogs.msdn.com/oldnewthing/archive/2005/05/26/422076.aspx

    Gary Tsang, Oct 2, 2005