    256mb Ram
    Win xp sp1a
    Jan

    Jan, Apr 2, 2004

  2. Jan

    BBB Guest

    ultramon is great software when using multiple monitors. It allows task bar
    spanning

    BBB, Apr 2, 2004

  3. Jan

    Jan Guest

    I will try Ultramon. I was just wondering why the spanning option worked
    in one driver and not in the updated driver

    Jan, Apr 2, 2004
  4. Jan

    Stan Krute Guest

    Hi Jan
    Several of us have been asking this question over
    the past few months.

    nVidia has been totally silent on the matter.

    sigh ...

    -- Stan

    Stan Krute, Apr 16, 2004
  5. Jan

    tq96 Guest

    I was just wondering why the spanning option worked
    I doubt you ever asked NVidia. Probably because they don't give you a way
    to do that. (Well, you could try asking your OEM who will most likely blow
    you off.) Mentioning it in this group does not count. I doubt that anyone
    from NVidia even reads these messages.

    tq96, Apr 18, 2004
  6. Howdy tq96

    tq96 replied:
    That's correct, on both counts. They refer all questions to OEMs.

    However, they do offer release notes with new driver releases.
    It is the silence on this change in those notes, and the silence
    on this newsgroup about that change, that I was referring to.
    Silly them.

    Regards,

    Stan

    Stanley Krute, Apr 18, 2004