    "by SPD"

    Thanks in advance
    Steve

    bigpond, Sep 20, 2003

  2. bigpond

    SteveyWonder Guest

    Now this is interesting - I swapped the slightly older Corsiar 333Mhz chips
    from my ABIT mobo and the 7N400 boots up with the "by SPD" flag setting on!
    fitting the new chips in the IC7-G also works fine.. Unfortunately Sandra
    does not report any improvement in speed.

    Steve

    SteveyWonder, Sep 24, 2003

  3. bigpond

    Jim Davis Guest

    That's just it eh, all this trouble and expense getting faster memory,
    finally getting it to run, and finding out the improvement is little
    or none. Beats the hell outta me.

    Jim Davis
    Nature Photography
    http://www.kjsl.com/~jbdavis/