    this.

    Thanks,
    JC

    John Casebolt, Apr 15, 2004

  2. John Casebolt

    Glenn Guest

    + On 15-Apr-04 16:27:34
    I have done it on a V210, wich I belive is the same motherboard.

    No problems, however I seem to remember that it was some patch that
    had to be applied first.. or hmm.. was it the ALOM update that was needed
    for the patch.. not sure.

    However, I had no problems upgrading 1.2->1.4

    (But I dont like ALOM at all, I like the LOM on the smaller machines better.)

    Glenn, Apr 16, 2004

  3. You have to upgrade incrementally. I had the same problem.

    rachel

    rachel polanskis, Apr 17, 2004