    I wish the real Gateway site also provided this additional info, or
    even hosted a user support forum like Dell has.

    Steve

    Ikaros, Jan 30, 2009

  2. Ikaros

    Ben Myers Guest

    Maybe Gateway's new ownership, Acer, will see the light and realize that
    on-line info and support are an asset to being competitive. I doubt it,
    though, because Acer has never had a top-notch web site, only one that
    is marginally better than some of the 3rd rate Pacific Rim companies
    that produce cheap product, throw it over the wall and do not want to
    hear from buyers ever again.

    Actually, I think that Gateway's web site has always been pretty good.
    Not first-rate like Dell's or IBM/Lenovo's, both of which have
    illustrated service manuals, but still pretty good... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Jan 30, 2009

  3. Ikaros

    Ikaros Guest

    Thanks, this is great!

    Steve

    Ikaros, Apr 10, 2009
  4. Ikaros

    Ben Myers Guest

    Don't keep secrets. Where is the new official web site... Ben

    Ben Myers, Oct 30, 2009
  5. Ikaros

    Frank Guest

    Frank, Oct 31, 2009