**always interested in talking to folks about hp 2000 F and 2000/access also need early hp 3000!

Discussion in 'HP' started by ed sharpe, Aug 5, 2004.

  1. ed sharpe

    ed sharpe Guest

    always interested in talking to folks about hp 2000 F and 2000/access
    systems! Also looking for a few early hp 3000 systems

    we still have the old 2000 system but lost the 2883 disc drive along the
    way so would also like to get a 2883 or worst case a 7900
    --
    Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

    Please check our web site at
    http://www.smecc.org
    to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we
    buy, and by all means when in Arizona drop in and see us.

    address:

    coury house / smecc
    5802 w palmaire ave
    glendale az 85301