    traffic on it.

    Does anyone have input on their experiences with the NF8? (good or bad)

    Bill

    luvjava, Apr 28, 2005

  2. luvjava

    Leon Rowell Guest

    I can't help you with info on the board but I would consider no posts
    about it a good sign. Generally people only post about a board if they
    are having trouble with it..... :^)

    Leon Rowell

    Leon Rowell, Apr 28, 2005

  3. "luvjava" wrote

    Hi,

    looks like a good enough board to me, just that allot of people went for the
    DFI version instead!

    Wayne ][

    Wayne Youngman, Apr 28, 2005
  4. Nope.

    You're on your own.
    Noone else on earth purchased and NF8.
    Sorry 'bout yout luck.

    Colon Terminus, Apr 29, 2005
  5. luvjava

    luvjava Guest

    Hey Colon!

    I find it refreshing that you would take the time out of your busy day to
    provide me with such sage advice.

    Your wit and sharp humor wasn't lost on me.

    But I must ask one question, how must time do you spend each day reading the
    news groups and rather than being of any value to the planet, you just end
    up making jackass quality comments.

    Quit using the air that could be of more value to those who contribute
    something to the planet.

    luvjava, May 3, 2005