AMD Athlon 64 3500+ success using AMD 64 3500+ , KUDOS to AMD, ASUS and NVIDIA

Discussion in 'Asus' started by happy camper, Jun 11, 2005.

  1. happy camper

    happy camper Guest

    Hi all,

    This new system that I have just finished building, is great, it went
    together really well, no problems at all, rock solid stable, doesn't appear
    to be any problems, although it may be a little premature at this stage.

    This system :
    ANTEC 1088 AMG
    AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Venice Core
    ASUS A8N-SLI DELUXE REV. 1.02
    1024MB CORSAIR PC3200XL PRO 2X 512 TWINX
    WESTERN DIGITAL D740 RAPTOR SATA
    256 ASUS V6600 TD PCI-E
    Hyundai L90D+ FP
    NEC DVD DL
    Microsoft MM Keyboard & Optical Wheel Mouse

    .... nice and cool

    What's DRM is that short for Big Brother, an Orwellian nightmare, or
    electronic surveillance ?

    It's not paranoia if there after you !

    Enjoy !

    happy camper, Jun 11, 2005

  2. It stands for digital rights management. Its the technology the
    Microsoft is using to help contain piracy of intellectual property in
    Media Player. All I know is that if the folder with your DRM info goes
    astray or is compromised you will have major headaches getting it
    straightened out. I had to get three Microsoft support geeks involved
    until I found the one who told me how to fix it. Three pages of
    instructions later and all was well but the fix was beyond the skills of
    roughly 95% of all end users.

    --
    David F. Mishiwiec Sr.

    "It is possible to support the members of our armed services while opposing the foreign policy that has them placed in harms way."

    David F. Mishiwiec Sr., Jun 11, 2005