    So how does a 64bit cpu go on HD video files. Anyone got some
    feedback.

    Thanks.

    Son Of Sheep., Jul 14, 2005

  2. Son Of Sheep.

    Dan Guest

    1080i Movies average 70% with an AMD Athlon 64 Winchester 3000+ at 2.3GHz
    and Geforce 6600GT.

    Dan

    Dan, Jul 14, 2005

  3. Son Of Sheep.

    Mano Bains Guest

    But bear in mind, that the 6600 is taking some of the workload using its
    working video processor (that's assuming you have it enabled).

    I have a Barton XP running at 2220 MHz and when I run Step Into Liquid, a
    1080i HD, my proc usage is at 99%. I have a 6800GT which means I cannot use
    nVidia's video processor cos the brainiacs broke it...

    Mano Bains, Jul 14, 2005