  1. I know some peoples are already beta testing the buggers

    but the release date seems to slip a quarter every month

    or so..............................................

    Kulin Remailer, May 20, 2011

  2. Kulin Remailer

    Robert Myers Guest

    I think the key word here is "bug-gers." Isn't the decision to ship a
    processor as marketable product more or less arbitrary? Every
    processor comes out with bugs that are "fixed" with errata. So the
    decision-maker consults some oracle to decide when the unknown mix of
    risks presented by a new processor can be guessed at as being small
    enough to justify keeping marketing department claims as credible.
    Who, other than a handful of executives with desks the size of pool
    tables, could possibly have any insight into that process?

    Robert.

    Robert Myers, May 20, 2011

  3. Kulin Remailer

    Yousuf Khan Guest