    Has anybody seen or heard when a AMD SATA RAID driver for Windows 7 will
    be available? I have looked at GIGABYTE and AMD's website but nothing.
    I have a GA-MA790FXT-UD5P motherboardand running VISTA 64bit.

    Joe, Oct 23, 2009

  2. Joe

    TM Guest

    From what I've been told, the SATA/RAID/AHCI drivers are on the Win 7
    install disk.

    TM, Oct 23, 2009

  3. Joe

    Joe Guest

    Thanks, I guess I will find out today when I install it. After system
    backup.

    Joe, Oct 23, 2009
  4. Joe

    TM Guest

    Yep. Me too.

    TM, Oct 23, 2009
  5. Joe

    bardman Guest

    guys in in some motherboards the driver comes from the chipset
    manufacturer like in my case nvidia they have a new
    Version:

    15.51 WHQL
    Release Date:

    2009.10.06
    Operating System:

    Windows 7
    Language:

    English (U.S.)
    File Size:

    59.3 MB

    Download

    Release Highlights
    Supported products
    Additional information
    Windows 7 32-bit Driver Versions:

    * Ethernet Driver (v73.14) WHQL
    * Network Management Tools (v73.16) "Sedona"
    * SATAIDE Driver (v11.1.0.33) WHQL
    * SATARAID Driver (v11.1.0.33) WHQL
    * RAIDTOOL Application (v11.1.0.30)
    * SMBUS Driver (v4.74) WHQL
    * SMU Driver (v1.71) WHQL
    * Installer (v7.57)
    * Audio Driver (v1.00.00.59)

    Please go to main driver page to find latest NVIDIA nForce drivers for
    your graphics card.
    nForce 7 series:
    780i SLI, 790i SLI, 750i SLI, 790i Ultra SLI

    nForce 6 series:
    650i SLI, 650i Ultra, 680i SLI, 680i LT SLI, 680a SLI

    nForce 5 series:
    550, 560, 570 Ultra AMD, 570 SLI Intel, 590 SLI AMD, 570 SLI AMD, 590 SLI In

    bardman, Nov 10, 2009