    Christo Guest

    could i get a lower CPU temp if i got a different fan/heatsink?

    if so any reccomendations?

    Christo, Sep 10, 2004

  2. Christo

    rstlne Guest

    Yes..
    and
    Not unless you give more info..
    What processor do you have, how low do you want it, are you wanting to just
    run cooler or get rid of some noise, do you want to OC, What's wrong with
    your current cpu setup.

    rstlne, Sep 10, 2004

  3. Christo

    Wes Newell Guest

    Wes Newell, Sep 10, 2004
  4. Christo

    Christo Guest

    i have an XP2600+ and am wanting to get into overclocking.. something silent
    would be nice too

    Christo, Sep 13, 2004