    mobo jumper to manual and the multiplier to10 x the system will not boot up
    but as soon as i put the jumper is set back to auto the system works fine,
    am i doing anything wrong?

    Edward Steele, Nov 1, 2003

  2. Edward Steele

    Wes Newell Guest

    It's obvious that you did something wrong otherwise the system would have
    booted.:)
    Why set it to 10, when the default is 10.5? Did you clear the cmos? Double
    check the L1 bridges and make sure none are shorted to ground or to each
    other.

    Wes Newell, Nov 1, 2003

  3. cheers for the advice wes, the reason i set it to 10 x was that the mobo
    goes up in steps of one, i didnt clear the cmos but i will try that

    Edward Steele, Nov 1, 2003