    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2006
    where can i get aminfxxx.exe whith a URL that actually works?

    demonicahole, Jun 30, 2006
  2. demonicahole

    demonicahole

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2006
    ok, i was searching my mainboard driver disc, and i happend to find aminf332.exe on it under the utilities section, well i used it to try and flash my bios buy i ran into a problem, after trying to load the file, it said that the file does not exist and the text went all red, a little help?

    demonicahole, Jul 3, 2006
  3. demonicahole

    demonicahole

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2006
    ok, i did some further research and i finally succeded in flashing my bios, SO, for those of you still using ECS K7S5A, the "aminfxxx.exe" is actually "aminf332" were the xxx is supposed to be the version, found in the mainboard disc ,

    D:\UTILITIES\AMIFLASH\AMINF332.EXE

    where "D:" is the cd drive

    and simply create bootdisk, and head in dos (not windows dos) and type in

    A:aminf332 xxxxxxx.rom

    where "A:" is the drive the two files are

    demonicahole, Jul 3, 2006