    Anyone else got this?

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0522-6, 06/01/2005
    Tested on: 6/1/2005 6:25:16 PM

    Matt Ion, Jun 2, 2005

  2. Matt Ion

    BobS Guest

    yes!
    everything was OK with MMC 9.03, but when I upgraded to 9.08 and the other
    newer video drivers, etc. (did a cat uninstaller cleanup too), I got the
    same problem. Everything else worked OK with 9.08, though. I uninstalled it
    and went back to 9.03, which works fine.

    Bob

    BobS, Jun 3, 2005

  3. Matt Ion

    Jared Guest

    Yes I've gotten the same message from the time I installed my AIW X600XT
    PCI Express card. I haven't been able to record anything so
    far. But the actual playing of the shows on the card is magnificient!
    NO Luck on an answer at this time.. But If this helps It's Definitely
    the ATI Scheduler .EXE file that's causing the problem.

    Jared, Jun 3, 2005