An update...

Discussion in 'Apple' started by justaguy, Jun 11, 2012.

  1. justaguy

    justaguy Guest

    Hi,

    Several months ago when I ventured into building an offline web app
    for Mac and iMac I received generous help from a few of you (Mac
    gurus), which I greatly appreciated. Hired someone using PackageMaker
    to build the installer, works great except one minor bug, haven't had
    a chance to fix it yet.

    In the meantime, to make things even simpler, I've created a super
    lite online version (removing the hassle of downloading and installing
    for those who are not ready to download it yet...), it runs super fast
    locally, and now it's hosted on a VPS, got some feedback about speed,
    but I could use more... and I'm particularly interested in those iPad
    users...

    All right, here's the app,
    http://www.knowledgenotebook.com/knbweb.html
    or