    Please help!

    Thanks,
    Fred

    Fred, Feb 25, 2005

  2. Fred

    Doug Guest

    Directly above the processor is the 2x2 12v plug. Try that.....

    Doug, Feb 26, 2005

  3. Fred

    b*e*a*s*t Guest

  4. Fred

    b*e*a*s*t Guest

    b*e*a*s*t, Feb 28, 2005
  5. Fred

    jay Guest

    You did not read the manual very well Fred.
    It specifically says to plug the 2x10 into the top plugs and leave the
    bottom plugs (12-13 & 23-24) unconnected.
    Hopefully you did not fry something.

    jay, Mar 4, 2005
  6. Fred

    John Lewis Guest

    ..... without an adapter ?????
    Smoked ??

    Probably wrong pins....

    PC-build Novice Error #1 - just skim the docs, then dive in.....
    When connecting up power to a new system, especially if there
    is a socket mismatch ALWAYS check pin-by-pin that the
    proposed hookup gets the right volts to the right pin <before
    connecting up>.That might just mean doing a little search if you
    don't have the power-supply 20-pin-out handy, or just looking at
    the MB manual for a 20-pin motherboard. The voltages expected
    by the 24-pin socket are certainly in the AN8 manual.

    John Lewis

    John Lewis, Mar 4, 2005