    Video: Ati Radeon 850 Pro

    Plz help,
    jaco

    jaco steketee, Jul 11, 2005

  2. jaco steketee

    Conor Guest

    I take it from the fact you mentioned uGuru that you're trying to
    overclock it?

    Conor, Jul 12, 2005

  3. jaco steketee

    Wes Newell Guest

    It sounds like a power problem but that PSU shouild be fine unless it's
    defective. Might try increasing ram voltage by .1v and maybe video card.
    Might also try increasing vcore, but that's a long shot.

    Wes Newell, Jul 12, 2005