    reader today, but I cannot image that causing it?

    Any help appreciated. Thanks!

    Adriaan

    Adriaan, Dec 26, 2006

  2. Adriaan

    Bacon_Sarnie Guest

    CMOS battery

    Bacon_Sarnie, Dec 26, 2006

  3. Adriaan

    Adriaan Guest

    How/where do I buy a new one, and how do I replace it?

    Thanks! Adriaan

    Adriaan, Dec 27, 2006
  4. Adriaan

    Adriaan Guest

    When I try to shut down windows, it does not stop after shutting down - it
    restarts right away. I searched Google and found some info on Roxio CD
    creator 5 causing this, but I don't have that installed and none of the
    registry keys that are suggested to be removed are present on my system. Any
    suggestions?

    Windows XP-Home, AN8-Ultra, AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2GB RAM.

    Thanks! Adriaan

    Adriaan, Dec 28, 2006