Android Camp 2011 july 16th Bangalore

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by rahul verma, Jul 5, 2011.

  1. rahul verma

    rahul verma Guest

    Hi,

    I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on July
    16th.

    I hope it will add a great value to all the people those who attend
    in
    this Android Camp
    I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics.
    The Conference starts at 8.30 AM. The Venue is Nimhans Convention
    Center, Near Dairy Circle Bangalore.
    Confirmed Speakers:
    1. Vaideeswaran Sethuraman, CEO, Divum
    2. Dr.Subeer Saha, CTO, IonIdea
    3. Rohan Shravan, Founding Director, Notionink
    The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm.
    Please find below is the url to go through the website:

    http://tinyurl.com/Androidcamp2011

    Regards,
    Chaitanya Prasad.G.M

    rahul verma, Jul 5, 2011