ANN: MicroBlaze platform simulator XSIM ver 1.1 released

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Antti, Aug 24, 2006.

  1. Antti

    Antti Guest

    XSIM 1.1: MicroBlaze platform simulator released:

    free download (no registration required):
    http://xilant.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=36&func=file...

    included are many ready to run MB-uClinux images,
    u-boot demo and standalone application demos.
    VGA graphics from standalone apps and u-boot,
    uClinux microwindows tuxchess, ...

    new in ver 1.1
    * Pictiva OLED display support
    * Partial support for MicroBlaze ver 5

    fixed
    * can execute petalogix uclinux demo image

    Antti Lukats
    http://xilant.com

    Antti, Aug 24, 2006