[ANN] Real-Time Fundamentals web-based training course

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Tom Sheppard, Jul 15, 2003.

  1. Tom Sheppard

    Tom Sheppard Guest

    (Sorry if this is a repost. My news client said it failed to send the
    first time.)

    Greetings,

    Just a quick note to let you know that the 4-day instructor-led course
    of Real-Time Fundamentals is also available in a web-based training
    (WBT) version. A free trial version is available for viewing prior to
    purchasing.

    The course teaches the basics of real-time and embedded system design
    and is independent of operating system, processor or development
    language and methodology.

    This course is targeted at software and hardware developers and embedded
    systems engineers who are just getting started in the area of real-time
    systems and don't want to take six months to get up to speed. It is also
    useful for more experienced programmers who are undergoing a career
    change and asked to do real-time design for the first time.

    Many of the 330+ classroom slides use extensive graphical layering (845
    layers) to illustrate concepts. In turn, the WBT version expands this to
    2100 images with each bullet point and graphical layer carefully
    explained. Numerous real life "gotchas" are illustrated.

    Read what the students have to say about the course at:
    http://www.Surreal-Time.com/Fundamentals/Feedback.html

    For further information, please visit my web site below.

    ....Tom

    --
    Remove "SpamMeNot-" from address if responding via email.

    Tom Sheppard
    Real-Time Fundamentals instructor-led and web-based training courses
    http://www.Surreal-Time.com/

    Tom Sheppard, Jul 15, 2003