ANN: Tablet Enhancements for Outlook adds ink entry to Microsoft Outlook

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by J. Tennyson Einstein, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. TEO adds Outlook ink entry for less than the cost of a second stylus!

    This innovative new product adds true ink support to Microsoft Outlook XP
    and 2003. While it is true that Outlook 2003 natively supports ink to some
    degree, this support is limited to bodies of emails generated using
    Microsoft Word. "TEO" adds true ink entry support to Outlook by adding three
    menu items to your New menu in Outlook. (New Contact with Ink, New Task with
    Ink, New Appointment with Ink.) more info:
    (http://www.einsteinware.com/einsteinware/product.aspx?product_id=TEO10)

    A license with 90 days of free upgrades only costs $19.99, less than half
    the price of a second stylus for most Tablet PCs!

    http://www.einsteinware.com

    Don't just take my word for it, download a demo today with no time
    limitations and then ask my customers (quite a few on www.tabletpcbuzz.com
    forums.)

    J. Tennyson Einstein
    Einstein Technologies