Announcement: Generate code from UML activity and state machine diagrams

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by info, May 26, 2014.

  1. info

    info Guest

    Hello list readers,

    the new SinelaboreRT code generator now supports the generation of clean and robust C / C++ code
    from activity diagrams and state diagrams.

    Features:
    - Generates clear production quality code
    - Special features for high availability and embedded systems
    - Supports hierarchical designs, submachines and regions
    - No run-time environment needed
    - Fits well in different system designs
    - No gap between design and code anymore!

    If you want to give it a try please visit www.sinelabore.com

    A demo version is available.

    With best regards,
    Peter Mueller