    with a $25 coupon for orders > $125.

    Called this morning... Dell applied the coupon credit amount.

    Notan

    Notan, Dec 5, 2005

  2. Notan

    Will Guest

    Who gives a rats ass Fagtan? Guess you really got a hard on for
    actually getting decent service from Dell!

    Will, Dec 5, 2005

  3. Notan

    Tom Scales Guest

    Hey Stalker! Guess you're an equal opportunity jerk now and not just after
    me?

    Tom Scales, Dec 5, 2005
  4. Notan

    Will Guest

    Tom, why would anyone stalk you??? You are a nobody who worships
    Dell. I'll bet you flog the dolphin and think about Micheal Dell.
    Paranoia is rough to deal with Tom.

    Will, Dec 5, 2005
  5. Notan

    Tom Scales Guest

    Yeah, yeah. We get ya. No life -- come here to troll.

    Provide humor for us all.

    Tom Scales, Dec 6, 2005
  6. Notan

    Will Guest

    I just thought the OP was stupid and served no purpose.

    Will, Dec 6, 2005
  7. Notan

    Notan Guest

    Interesting. That's exactly how we look at you.

    Notan

    Notan, Dec 6, 2005
  8. Notan

    Will Guest

    Coming from you Fagtan, that really does not bother me.

    Will, Dec 6, 2005
  9. Notan

    S.Lewis Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/4ujag

    Stew

    S.Lewis, Dec 6, 2005
  10. Notan

    S.Lewis Guest

    S.Lewis, Dec 6, 2005
  11. Notan

    smh Guest

    Notan (Dellbot) whined:
    How about looking at yourself?

    ------------------------------------
    And, once again, I don't understand what you're getting at.

    Never mind. It's not that important.

    smh, Dec 6, 2005
  12. Notan

    Notan Guest

    Notan, Dec 6, 2005
  13. Notan

    Hank Arnold Guest

    Apparently you were talking about yourself...... ;-)

    Hank Arnold, Dec 6, 2005
  14. Notan

    Will Guest

    And we snag another Dellbot on this fishing trip!

    Will, Dec 6, 2005
  15. Notan

    S.Lewis Guest

    S.Lewis, Dec 6, 2005
  16. Notan

    Ted Zieglar Guest

    Funny...that's what we think about you. Loser.

    Ted Zieglar, Dec 6, 2005
  17. Perhaps you should stop thinking.
    Why do you feel it "served no purpose" to state something good about Dell?
    Do you also feel the negative should not be said about Dell or does your own
    bias against Dell determine what others should and should not post?

    Your need to insult the OP is reflective on your own character and actually
    says nothing of the OP.

    Jupiter Jones, Dec 6, 2005
  18. Notan

    Notan Guest

    As the OP, my reason for posting was to say, "At times, thing just go right."

    While I'm more than open to reading negative posts about Dell, I couldn't care
    less about the opinions of posters who have nothing to say, except "Dell sucks,"
    with no solid reason, or those who insult posters that have something positive
    to say about Dell.

    Thanks for your support, Jupiter!

    By the way, I was surprised when I was told that all phone orders, from the US,
    are directed to a sales person *in* the US. Maybe Dell is finally listening. I
    guess the proof will be if all US support requests are also (eventually) directed
    to a US support person.

    Notan

    Notan, Dec 6, 2005
  19. Notan

    Will Guest

    And I'm sure if the OP had shared a factual negative experience about
    Dell, he would have been attacked by you and a few others who monitor
    this group.

    Will, Dec 6, 2005
  20. Notan

    S.Lewis Guest

    When did we get group monitors? No one told me - I must've missed the
    e-mail.

    Well then, if THAT is the case, then they've been slacking on the job and
    should be fired and sent to the e-machines newsgroup.

    S.Lewis, Dec 6, 2005