    clearly insecure on the subject and feels the need to shore up the point
    with irrelevant insults. In that case, the poster fails miserably and would
    have been better off letting someone with competence make the point.

    Jupiter Jones, Dec 6, 2005

  2. Notan

    Notan Guest

    If you'll check last month's "Dellbot Newsletter," there's an article
    on page 4, right below the "How To Have Your Dellbot Paycheck Direct
    Deposited," that talks about the newsgroup monitors.

    I'm surprised at you, Stew!

    Notan

    Notan, Dec 6, 2005

  3. Love it, I was actually counting the number of words before a Dellbot
    managed to use the word "troll".

    Didnt take long.

    Dr Cuthbert Twelvetrees, Dec 6, 2005
  4. Notan

    Notan Guest

    OK, so how many words was it?

    Notan

    Notan, Dec 6, 2005
  5. an inability to grasp the basic fundamentals of addition?

    Crikey, the entry levels for qualification as a Dellbot are a lot lower than
    I'd imagined.............although, given that it was Tom who managed the
    first outburst, maybe I'm not surprised after all?

    Dr Cuthbert Twelvetrees, Dec 6, 2005
  6. Notan

    Notan Guest

    How 'bout the inability to grasp the basic fundamentals of a joke?

    Notan

    Notan, Dec 6, 2005
  7. Notan

    Will Guest

    Jupiter,
    You should consider some further education. Your writing skills are
    poor. Also, your website is not very professional.

    Will, Dec 6, 2005
  8. Interesting you are unable to criticize the content of my post or website.
    The website has served countless people for a few years. Your own inability
    to see the content through your own bias may be a problem for you, but it is
    not for me or the countless others who continue to find the site valuable.
    Please post a link to your superior website for all of us to criticize. Or
    are you unable to do so?
    When all else fails, criticize the presentation and not the content. A sure
    sign you have nothing of value to offer this group.

    Jupiter Jones, Dec 6, 2005
  9. Notan

    S.Lewis Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/db8lx

    S.Lewis, Dec 6, 2005
  10. Notan

    S.Lewis Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/7qtl2

    S.Lewis, Dec 6, 2005
  11. Notan

    Will Guest

    I must admit, you do make me laugh. I guess your" ME" website is not
    too bad afterall.

    Will, Dec 6, 2005
  12. Notan

    Tim Guest

    Today I noticed that my Latitude C640 lost its time in BIOS called support.
    New CMOS battery on the way. (Small Business Support).

    Tim

    Tim, Dec 7, 2005
  13. You criticize my writing skills a few post back then you post this?
    Does "Pot, Kettle, Black" mean anything to you?
    Your post also seems to make no sense.
    Do you have anything of value to contribute to this group?

    Jupiter Jones, Dec 7, 2005
  14. Oooo, someone has *issues*.

    Sparky Spartacus, Dec 7, 2005
  15. Although not so rough as spelling "Micheal" (sic), eh? You got the Dell
    part right, so partial credit.

    ;)

    Sparky Spartacus, Dec 7, 2005
  16. 1. no one gives a crap about you

    2. you don't think

    3. you serve no purpose

    so go troll yourself.

    Sparky Spartacus, Dec 7, 2005
  17. Ixnay on the aycheckpay, Notan!

    Sparky Spartacus, Dec 7, 2005
  18. Forget it, Notan, anyone who goes by "Dr Cuthbert Twelvetrees" in Usenet
    understands nothing concerning humor, or computers, or personal hygene.

    Sparky Spartacus, Dec 7, 2005
  19. Notan

    Yeff Guest

    Aaaaah! He's criticizing your website, Jupiter! Green Gate One! Green
    Gate One!

    (I not only read the books as a kid, I was also in the Air Force)

    Yeff, Dec 7, 2005