Another one bites the dust

Discussion in 'Compaq' started by HH, Aug 24, 2004.

  1. HH

    HH Guest

    From the Presario Customer Communities home page:

    "Thank you for visiting the Presario customer communities. We regret to
    inform you that we are in the process of shutting down the communities in
    the upcoming weeks. We look forward to serving you through our other online
    capabilities such as our Customer Care web site, which features top FAQs,
    chat or email. We appreciate your past participation and continued loyalty."

    ....No comment

    HH

    HH, Aug 24, 2004

  2. HH

    JP Loken Guest

    The information from the experts on that site was unfortunately quite
    often misleading or wrong about my computer(Presario 5686) and my Compaq
    ISDN-modem.
    Consequently I stayed away from it searching for answers only in this
    forum, which I consider very competent and reliable.
    I'll take this opportunity to thank for all the indirect help I've found
    here so far these years, leaving me with only one, single problem that I
    needed, and got, direct help for.

    JP Loken, Aug 24, 2004

  3. HH

    TerryNC Guest

    The self proclaimed leader of the Board was from another country..

    TerryNC, Aug 24, 2004
  4. HH

    HH Guest

    Still, it's one less support option, and an indication of HP's priorities.
    And there was no leader, per se. Experts were, for the most part, outsourced
    to India, although there were a few of us homegrown.
    HH

    HH, Aug 24, 2004
  5. HH

    TerryNC Guest

    What I mean was, he wasn't too keen with the US,Canada models.

    TerryNC, Aug 24, 2004
  6. HH

    HH Guest

    OIC.