    or forget about onboard sound and use my old SB live value card.

    i know. go out and buy a new soundcard or joystick. i was just hoping i
    didnt have to

    mikey, Sep 27, 2003

  2. mikey

    Ed Guest

    Most boards that have onboard sound will also have a Game Port, my Asus
    A7N8X has one, but I plug my JS into USB and use the Game Port for my
    MIDI piano. ;p

    Ed

    Ed, Sep 27, 2003

  3. mikey

    Ben Dellar Guest

    Ben-OBenno
    And yes you can easilly find PCI or ISA cards with game ports on them. They
    might be rare new but on eBay or ur local paper theres probably heaps of
    them.

    Ben Dellar, Oct 8, 2003