    record. Has anyone experienced this? More importantly, does anyone know
    how to stop this?

    ~ Jamie West

    kinetic, Nov 18, 2005

  2. kinetic

    T Shadow Guest

    Assuming you can play the handycam into a TV without problem, your sure your
    connections are good and you have no problems in Device Manager, probably
    frames are being dropped. Try capturing at a less demanding setting.
    What are your system specs and do you have the latest chipset drivers
    installed, UDMA turned on, on the capture drive, and the HDD defragged?

    Digitalfaq.com is a good resource for AIW users.

    T Shadow, Nov 18, 2005