    space between the IDE and Turbo pins. I cannot get any of the LEDs to
    light up the front light. Any ideas?

    Ken

    ken, Dec 7, 2003

  2. ken

    Graham W Guest

    Are these singles or pairs? Do they have one two-way connector or
    two single pole connectors on each?
    Make sure smartdrv.exe isn't running.
    Try reversing the connector. In respect of the Power LED, it needs to
    connect to J2 on the left-hand pin, (1) and the middle one (3) on the
    right-hand strip of five. The Turbo pins have no purpose (legacy).

    HTH

    Graham W, Dec 8, 2003