    any desktop board for P4 3 GHz dual core capable of 3 or 4 GB DDR2 553 RAM
    at full speed?
    how many SATA 2 ports? any RAID 5

    GG, Feb 4, 2007

  2. GG

    tcsenter Guest

    On Feb 3, 10:05 pm, "GG" <> wrote:
    > any desktop board for P4 3 GHz dual core capable of 3 or 4 GB DDR2 553 RAM
    > at full speed?
    > how many SATA 2 ports? any RAID 5

    There are a few:

    ECS PX1 (V1.0B) Intel P965 & ICH8DH
    http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Pr...83&DetailName=Specification&MenuID=44&LanID=9

    ECS NF650iSLIT-A (V1.0) NVIDIA nForce 650i & MCP51
    http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Pr...33&DetailName=Specification&MenuID=44&LanID=9

    ECS NFORCE 570 SLIT-A (V5.1) NVIDIA nForce 570 & MCP51
    http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Pr...78&DetailName=Specification&MenuID=44&LanID=9

    There were a few others that met your criteria, but these did not
    support Core 2 Duo (Conroe), only up to Pentium D dual core. Since
    you didn't specify the dual core family, I assumed you wanted Conroe
    support.

    tcsenter, Feb 27, 2007

  3. GG

    gg Guest

    thx

    gg, Apr 6, 2007
  4. GG

    gg Guest

    I should ask run 4 GB of DDR400 at full rate instead of 333 MHZ
    for Athlon 64 x1, and x2 with socket 939

    gg, Apr 8, 2007