    I don't want to upgrade my system until the new year, so in the meantime I
    am looking for a DUAL-DVI 7800, 7900 or better card for the AGP bus.

    Anyone know of any????

    Michael B., Sep 3, 2006

  2. Michael B.

    Victor Guest

    Victor, Sep 4, 2006

  3. Michael B.

    First of One Guest

    Dual-DVI, not dual-link DVI...

    As far as I know the only dual-DVI 7800/7900 AGP cards are made by Gainward
    Europe. You'd have to import them, probably the easiest from OCUK.

    First of One, Sep 4, 2006
  4. Michael B.

    Michael B. Guest

    Thanks for letting me know about these guys. Those cards sure do look
    expensive...

    I am still running an 6800 GT with one DVI and one VGA. I guess I will need
    to wait for another 6 months when I will finally upgrade my whole system.

    Or does anyone think I can get a dual-DVI card (AGP) that will be an
    improvement to what I already have but without spending US $400+ ???

    I do play games like COD2, Half-Life 2, Madden 2007 so I don't want a 2D
    card only like the 5200 series...

    Thanks again!

    Michael B., Sep 5, 2006
  5. Michael B.