    Do any of you know some good, lite, and free capture software
    that I can use to simply capture some old video cassettes?
    Thanks.

    Jone, May 8, 2007

  2. Jone

    Ken Maltby Guest

    I take it you are not capturing to one of its hardware codecs?

    I have captured using the AVIVO software codecs in GraphEdit,
    if they are using the same filters as they made for their X1000
    series, you should be able to do the same. You may want to run
    the "connect to a running graph" function to see what filters are
    being used with your current setup.

    Luck;
    Ken

    Ken Maltby, May 8, 2007