    {Only use 1 space in Followup lines. Commas separate newsgroups.}
    --enm ]

    --

    Ben, Jun 30, 2006

  2. Ben

    Andor Guest

    Wikipedia?

    --

    Andor, Jun 30, 2006

  3. Ben

    Eugene Miya Guest

    While Josh Fisher himself authored the main VLIW Wikipedia page,
    the Wikipedia staff notes:

    At this time:
    "To meet Wikipedia's quality standards and make it more accessible to a
    general audience, this article may require cleanup.
    The introduction to this article provides insufficient context for those
    unfamiliar with the subject matter. ..."

    Reading it: I have to agree.

    The link to Instruction Level Parallelism is a little better.

    Eugene Miya, Jul 6, 2006
  4. Ben

    Eugene Miya Guest

    A correction:

    ^^^^^^^^
    This is incorrect on my part. My mistake. Sorry about that.
    The log for the page merely notes Josh's contribution/correction
    to a preexisting page.

    In Josh's support, let me say that should you guys visit the Computer
    History Museum, ask if you can see his Multiflow Trace or ask that it be
    displayed. We no longer have it in the visible area of the collection.
    Traffic/interest determines how the exhibit area is steered.

    Maybe one of you guys can work on it.

    Eugene Miya, Aug 2, 2006