    distributions on Soyo Dragon boards?

    Thanks,
    John

    John, Jan 27, 2004

  2. John

    Eric Wick Guest

    Which Dragon+? Got a dragon lite kt400 and runs wonderful with debian
    woody.
    Maybe the kernel does not support the board chipset, kt400 runs well
    from 2.4.23 or 2.6.0. The io-apic gives up to 24 IRQ's to the system,
    the via-rhine NIC can transfer up to 7MB/s. Kernelsound with cm-pci ist
    very clear and acpi-processor can throttle the cpu down to 40°C.

    Bye Eric

    Eric Wick, Jan 27, 2004