    "None preaches better than the ant, and she says nothing." --Ben Franklin
    /\___/\
    ( )

    ANTant, Dec 18, 2005

  2. ANTant

    Chuck Guest

    Defective video card ram generally causes the card to malfunction, such as
    Works in VGA only
    Artifacts in display.
    Video malfunctions in some manner
    Bios tests fail with beeps or shows less than installed video ram

    I'm sure that the card Mfr has a test method. The old SVGA cards had such
    utilities, since the RAM was often plug in.

    Chuck, Dec 19, 2005