    before swapping out with a much slower cpu for a couple weeks to see if the
    problem goes away.

    THANKS!!

    Brian, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Brian

    Grumble Guest

    Something like this?

    http://pages.sbcglobal.net/redelm/

    Grumble, Apr 14, 2004

  3. Brian

    DaveW Guest

    In the 'real world', it can be generalized that CPU's tend to be black or
    white: either they function fine or they don't function at all. It is
    extremely rare to find one with a subtle fault.

    DaveW, Apr 15, 2004
  4. Brian

    Brian Guest

    I ram prime 95 on the questioned notebook and ran it for 12 hours on torture
    test with 0 errors. I'm thinking it's not the CPU in the end after all I am
    reading. Thanks for your replies.

    Brian

    Brian, Apr 15, 2004