    predictable update cycle than laptops. Is there any advantage to waiting 6
    months or so to buy one as opposed to now? Thanks!

    -Dan

    Dan Orth, Apr 25, 2004

  2. Dan Orth

    Dan Orth Guest

    Are Tablet PC manufacters quick to incorporate new tech into models? Thanks
    for the heads-up!

    -Dan

    Dan Orth, Apr 25, 2004

  3. Just to frame the discussion, Dothan is the next generation of the Pentium M
    cpu. It increases the ram bus speed to 533 mhz and increases the cache on
    the CPU to 2 MB. So it should be signficantly faster.

    Intel is rumored to be releasing it by the end of second quarter 2004.

    Chris De Herrera, Apr 25, 2004
  4. Dan Orth

    Online Guest

    I will have the LG 12" Tablet with Dothan in Mid may for sale keep checking my site around May 19th for the price I have used it a bit its great. www.onlineelectronicsinc.com

    Online, Apr 26, 2004
  5. Dan Orth

    Cheryl Wise Guest

    The link to your online store is broken. Any information on the tablet going
    to be available before May 19th?

    --
    Cheryl D. Wise
    MS-MVP-FrontPage