Any offical ASUS forums where ASUS people are at ???

Discussion in 'Asus' started by We Live For The One We Die For The One, Feb 3, 2004.

  1. Sent an email no response at all :O

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Feb 3, 2004

    KB Guest

    Nope, ASUS forum has been down for ages.

    KB, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Any reason why ??

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Feb 3, 2004

    KB Guest

    "Dear ASUS Users,

    Due to system maintenance, ASUS NetQ Forum will be closed temporarily from
    today onwards.

    If you have any query regarding ASUS technical difficulty,

    please fill in your problem and contacting detail via

    http://www.asusmall.com.tw/forms/complaint_TSD.asp

    for prompt feedback.

    Thanks very much "

    Has said that since November last year.

    KB, Feb 3, 2004

    Hoonose Guest

    KB Guest

    A, its not an "official"one, and B, not run by ASUS

    KB, Feb 3, 2004

    spongebob Guest

    Not official but I wouldn't go anywhere else...excellent info

    http://www.abxzone.com

    spongebob, Feb 4, 2004