    - MSI K8N Diamond http://snipurl.com/at9w

    Gigabyte have also promised an SLI board, but details are scarce on this at
    the moment. Has anyone else committed to the cause?

    Cuzman, Nov 22, 2004

  2. What cause?. To spend a $hit load of money on two PCI-E cards for added FPS?

    Richard Dower, Nov 22, 2004

  3. Cuzman

    RJT Guest

    Rather the cause of earning a ****load of money selling a mobo bundled
    with two over the top expensive vid cards. I'm more interested in my
    destiny: being the consumer they want me to be, and to buying one of
    those packages. Bring it on!

    Oh, andehm, the only board that seems to be 'on the market' as of yet is
    the ASUS board. I'll buy whichever I get my hands on first, provided
    ofcourse there are 6800U's in PCIe to go with it. So far, these are also
    in _extremely_ short supply, although they do exist (eVGA).

    RJT, Nov 22, 2004
  4. Cuzman

    Mac Cool Guest

    Cuzman:
    I have yet to read a review with SLI benchmarks so I believe it is
    unlikely any boards will be available for purchase by the end of the
    month.

    It's hard to imagine we'll see the kind of advantages we saw from Voodoo2
    SLI.

    Mac Cool, Nov 22, 2004
  5. Cuzman

    Sir Voice Guest

    I have yet to read a review with SLI benchmarks so I believe it is
    Here you go...

    http://graphics.tomshardware.com/graphic/20041122/pcie-analyse-07.html

    Though I'm not sure you actually wanted the SLI benchmarks, since that
    would be a graphics card issue. And they were talking motherboards.
    The difference in SLI speed on MB shouldn't be great IMHO. It's the
    card Benchmarks that I'd pay attention to.

    As for whether or not the cards are available by the end of the
    month...anyone's guess. Some were shipped, but to who? Personally I
    doubt it since everything seems to stand still during Thanksgiving
    week.

    Sir Voice, Nov 23, 2004
  6. Cuzman

    YanquiDawg Guest