    I'm presently running 5.13 (reportedly the last ones that work with the old
    control panel). Is there any point to upgrading the drivers for an X850XT
    further?

    pigdos, Jun 12, 2006

  2. pigdos

    Pluvious Guest

    ?... ATI updates their drivers once a month. The 5.13's where a bonus.. We are
    currently on 6.5. (200(6), 5th month. The 6.5 can be found with or without CCC.

    I have a X850 XT PE myself and use omegadrivers 6.5's, which don't use CCC or
    ..net to work. Combined with the included ATI tool you will have all the features
    the CCC peps have.

    http://www.omegadrivers.net/

    Pluvious

    Pluvious, Jun 12, 2006