    I've got some epoxy, but I was thinking maybe that would dry to rigidly
    and crack off... not flex very well..

    any suggestions / experience? or should I just go with the epoxy?

    hupjack, Apr 18, 2005

    x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
    x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

    C.Joseph Drayton, Apr 18, 2005

  3. hupjack

    larwe Guest

    I use double-sided tape (not the foam type but the thin clear type)
    because it's removable when necessary.

    There is actually a "perfect" substance available from 3M, in the form
    of a spray-on permanent contact adhesive that's stronger than the
    purple stuff you can buy at art stores. However it's over $70 for a
    small can.

    larwe, Apr 18, 2005
  4. hupjack

    TheDragon Guest

    one drop of super glue did the trick on my laptop.

    TheDragon, Apr 18, 2005
  5. hupjack

    Lisa Horton Guest

    I was going to suggest this, with the caveat that done properly, it will
    be close to impossible to remove the foot without ripping it apart after
    it's been glued with Contact Cement.

    It's also flexible.

    Lisa

    Lisa Horton, Apr 18, 2005
  6. hupjack

    hupjack Guest

    thanks everybody.. I'll use one of those suggestions... the
    suggestions from experience are just what the doc. ordered.

    hupjack, Apr 19, 2005