    I saw a review on a dual gpu core single card on Tom's hardware. It sounds
    like a great idea. However they said they were limited editions. Any
    rumors on them becoming main stream any time soon?

    Boe, Feb 1, 2006

  2. Boe

    DDC Guest

    lol maybe just a second psu or an other powe cord directly connect to
    the video card whatch out for the electricity billing.

    Even more. We will have to witch the card to a 20 amp breaker. lol

    DDC, Feb 1, 2006

  3. Boe

    tokinkosh Guest

    Dual Core video cards now too? Gonna need a 1000 watt power supply
    soon LOL. Power companies gotta be diggin it ;-)

    tokinkosh, Feb 1, 2006
  4. Reggie Hillier, Feb 1, 2006
  5. Boe

    xmradio Guest