Any suggestions for a gaming Laptop?

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Matt, Dec 15, 2004.

  1. Matt

    Matt Guest

    I've looked over Alienware and Sager's sites but wanted to get opinions from
    some of you here. I like the idea of being able to buy a Laptop with a PCI-e
    6800. I really dont think theres anyway I can go wrong there.

    The reason I want a gaming laptop is that my job takes me out of town quite
    often. While I'm sitting around in the hotel room or the Airport I'd like to be
    able to waste time gaming. I dont care about battery life.

    TIA!

    Matt

    M and M Electronics
    6661 Stanford Ranch Road
    Suite F, PMB 105
    Rocklin Ca 95677
    916-275-5871

    Matt, Dec 15, 2004

  2. Matt

    raj Guest

    Alienware! anything els?.....i think not.

    raj, Dec 16, 2004

  3. Matt

    J. Clarke Guest

    Personally I'd hold off for a bit and see what becomes available with AMD64
    and a 6800 or ATI X800 or later once the PCI Express AMD64 chipsets come
    into play.

    J. Clarke, Dec 16, 2004
  4. Hi,

    "PC Gamer" (in the UK at least) had a review of some gaming laptops
    this month. Sorry can't remember the details at the moment,
    but the article may be in the US version.

    Best regards,
    Paul

    Paul Williams, Dec 16, 2004
  5. Matt