    Toshiba but I'm open to others)
    -Keith
    If you email me directly, replace <firstname> with keith.

    Keith Elkin, Oct 7, 2005

  2. Keith Elkin

    Chris H. Guest

    Chris H., Oct 7, 2005

  3. I think the Motion LE1600 has a DVI connection. I'm pretty sure I read that
    somewhere.

    James Kendrick, Oct 7, 2005
  4. Keith Elkin

    Keith Elkin Guest

    I know I can do an external monitor simultaniously with the laptops LCD, but
    I'm talking about *two* external monitors (RGB & DVI adapter)
    Thamks,
    -Keith

    Keith Elkin, Oct 7, 2005
  5. Keith Elkin

    terri Guest

    The Motion LE1600 has a DVI out rather than VGA, but I don't think that's
    what you're asking. I haven't seen any Tablet that has two "out" options
    for video.
    --
    Terri Stratton
    Microsoft Windows MVP - Tablet PC

    terri, Oct 7, 2005
  6. Keith Elkin

    Chris H. Guest

    I seem to have missed that point. :cool: Have you looked to MaxiVista
    (www.maxivista.com) as a source of one?

    Chris H., Oct 7, 2005
  7. Keith Elkin

    James Gockel Guest

    But heres a better question, how many regular laptops have a dual out... I'm
    sure its not a big demand. So why? why I ask, would anyone want dual out on
    a tablet? If you're only going to use one vs the other, why not just buy an
    adapter? if you plan on useing both at the same time... what good reason
    would that be?

    -James

    James Gockel, Oct 7, 2005
  8. Keith Elkin

    Keith Elkin Guest

    I used my laptop portably during the day, and I also use it docked. When
    it's docked, I use two external monitors with an extended desktop since it
    makes life so much easier for me. At any given time I have Outlook with
    multiple emails open, BCMSView (A call center status application),
    spreadsheets, and project plans. I'm usually referring to two to three
    windows at any given moment, so the extended desktop is very useful to me.
    So useful in fact that I went out and bought the See2 USB to SVGA adapter
    from a company called Tritton so I could extend my desktop with this
    tablet.. The refresh rate isn't great, but that's not a concern to me. I'm
    not playing games or movies on it.

    -Keith

    Keith Elkin, Oct 7, 2005
  9. Keith-

    Fujitsu's T4020 series has a port replicator with a VGA port and a DVI port
    but I don't know if it can run both
    at the same time. I have a T4010 tablet (very nice, BTW) but no dock, so I
    can't test it for you. The T4010/T4020 series is a convertible-style
    tablet; I don't know it the docks available for the slate models (ST503x)
    have multiple video ports. They do have a live chat link at
    http://fujitsu.web.stream.com/index.cfm?SVC=455 .

    HTH,

    Dan Garber

    msnews.microsoft.com, Oct 13, 2005
  10. Keith Elkin

    Gary Tsang Guest

    The docks for the Fujitsu slate models only have VGA out.
    No DVI output.

    Gary Tsang, Oct 13, 2005