    Bob H Guest

    How about an AIW board with integrated HDTV tuner? CES opens Jan 8th.

    B H

    Bob H, Dec 13, 2003

  2. Bob H

    Phrederick Guest

    How about just dropping the "All-In-Wonder" series and let a video card be a
    video card and a TV tuner be a TV tuner?

    I do not understand why someone would want to put a TV tuner, which you may
    upgrade every 5+ years, onto a video card that you may keep for a year. BIG
    waste of money, and makes it harder for the maker to squeeze all the extras
    onto a single card.

    ATI has a hard enough time just trying to write drivers!

    Phrederick, Dec 13, 2003

  3. Bob H

    rms Guest

    This seems like a reasonable update. I doubt any R420 announcement will be
    made tho.

    rms

    rms, Dec 13, 2003
  4. Bob H

    J.Clarke Guest

    Means you don't have to use up a slot with the tuner and allows it to be
    more tightly integrated. And how much do you think a tuner costs these
    days anyway?

    J.Clarke, Dec 13, 2003
  5. Bob H

    gma Guest

    I'd like to see a AIW9600XT with at least one DVI connector (or two) on
    that dongle they use now.

    gma, Dec 15, 2003